- Book cover featuring my painting
- Kangaroos Visit Group Show Rome, Italy
- Permanent Display
- Book Cover Featuring My Drawing
- Julie-Ann Vellios – 2013 Gallipoli Art Prize Finalist
- Work in support of FRANS 2012
- Me circa 1984 (Julie-Ann Jones back then)
- 2012 Greenway Art Exhibition and Prize
- Two series on show at “Tiered: A Christmas Exhibition” Breathing Colours Gallery, Balmain November-December 2011
- Work in support of FRANS
Category Archives: News
Around 20 of my works are currently on show at Pablo and Rusty’s Cafes in Epping and Gordon. Many thanks to artist Matthew Weatherstone for organising it all.
My work Leura Mall Autumn has been selected as a finalist for this years award. The Winners and Finalists Exhibition runs until 10th July at Rex Livingstone Gallery, Surry Hills.
I am thrilled to be short-listed for the Mount Eyre Art Prize 2011 for my work Leura Mall, Autumn. Mount Eyre from the Hunter Valley NSW, in association with Rex-Livingston Art Dealer, Sydney, initiated the Mount Eyre Art Prize in 2009. Now … Continue reading
This year I was proud to be included as one of the 43 finalists for the Gallipoli Art Prize. This art prize is very close to my heart. My own father served in the Royal Australian Navy during the second … Continue reading