- Book cover featuring my painting
- Kangaroos Visit Group Show Rome, Italy
- Permanent Display
- Book Cover Featuring My Drawing
- Julie-Ann Vellios – 2013 Gallipoli Art Prize Finalist
- Work in support of FRANS 2012
- Me circa 1984 (Julie-Ann Jones back then)
- 2012 Greenway Art Exhibition and Prize
- Two series on show at “Tiered: A Christmas Exhibition” Breathing Colours Gallery, Balmain November-December 2011
- Work in support of FRANS
Author Archives: Julie-Ann
My painting has been used on the cover of Ethics and Law for Australian Nurses (3rd ed.) by Kim Atkins.
Proud to be part of the travelling group show “The Kangaroos Visit”…touring Sydney and Rome – October to December 2015 curated by Steve McLaren.
Thank you to Concord Specialist Centre for the permanent display of my work.
My drawing ‘Thank You George Baldessin’ has been used on the cover of Ethics and Law for Australian Nurses by Kim Atkins.
Once again taking part in the yearly FRAN For Art’s Sake auction in Sydney to support friends and families of people living with a disability. They provide each artist with canvas on which you paint and return to them. All work … Continue reading
Found this old photo of me in my studio at Sydney College of the Arts posing in front of some post-graduate paintings. It brought back a lot of memories
Work on show 21st – 26th June as part of the 2012 Greenway Art Exhibition and Prize at Art Est Gallery in Leichhardt. I was delighted that my daughter Marnie won the Youth Art Prize category with her work Bush Colours.
Two series on show at “Tiered: A Christmas Exhibition” Breathing Colours Gallery, Balmain November-December 2011
Work on show as part of “Tiered: A Christmas Exhibition” at Breathing Colours Gallery, 446 Darling Street, Balmain. November 23 to December 24 2011. On display until mid- January 2012.